In-home nursing care in Montreal
Whether for nursing services in the comfort of your own home, at a retirement home, or at your place of work, our team can provide you with mobile services that are adapted to your condition in order to quickly help you improve your quality of life.
With the help of its loyal partner, Clinique GOTM offers nursing services provided by nurses who are in good standing with the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec.
Who can call upon our mobile nursing services?
Clinique GO™’s at-home and workplace services are for everyone in the family, young and old alike. We will accept any prescription from your physician or specialized nurse practitioner (SNP). Additionally, Clinique GO™’s nurses can contact your physician if needed.
Clinique GO™’s nurses can intervene if you need any of the following:
- For a non-life-threatening condition that prevents you from getting out of bed or going outside, whether acute or chronic (sprain, back pain, cold, fever, loss of mobility, lack of endurance, etc.). If you think your condition is life threatening, please dial 911 immediately.
Services that require a prescription:
Are you having trouble getting an appointment with a physician? You can call upon our house calls.
- Collection of blood samples or other samples (urine analysis, stool analysis, microbiological analysis). Keep in mind that lab results from a private clinic are sent directly to your physician within 24 to 48 hours. Public laboratories may require longer and transportation fees apply.
- Administration of prescribed medication
- Treatment for urinary tract infection: screening, prescription, and urine analysis in a lab, because different kinds of bacteria may be involved
- Care for intravenous catheters (PiccLine) and arterial lines (Port’O’Cath)
- Removal of stitches or surgical staples
- Consultation for screening, analysis, and monitoring to treat diabetes, cholesterol, or any other chronic disease
- Pediatric assessment and monitoring for children between three and five. If your child is under the age of one and has a fever, we strongly recommend you consult a physician. Clinique GOTM offers house calls.
A prescription is not required for the following services:
Before going forward, please consult with your insurance provider to find out if you need a prescription to obtain a reimbursement.
- Annual health checkup
- Ear exam and irrigation to manage earwax buildup
- Foot care, for people with diabetes or other conditions
- Consultation for minor conditions: sore throat, fever, ear infection, urinary tract infection, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, and other minor conditions
- Postnatal and/or breastfeeding advice and support
- Blood pressure test
- Consultation for screening, analysis, and monitoring for treating diabetes, cholesterol, or any other chronic disease
- Treatment of a wound (dressing changes for instance) following a surgical procedure, C-section, or injury
- End-of-life (palliative) care
Contact us for more information.
Where do our in-home nurses travel?
Clinique GO™’s nurses can travel to homes and workplaces in Montreal, including Greater Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, Monteregie and the North Shore of Montreal.
You will find all the areas we serve by clicking here.