Cancellation and no-show
You will be charged a cancellation fee and will be billed 50% of the session’s rate if you cancel with less than 24 business hours’ notice. You will automatically be charged the full amount once the professional departs to meet you. As we are closed on weekends, Monday appointments must be cancelled on the previous Friday no later than 4:30 p.m. Any costs already incurred and authorized by the client before the scheduled session must be paid 100% by the client, despite a cancellation (e.g. laboratory, form preparation, etc.).
Please contact us as quickly as possible if you wish to cancel to avoid the cancellation fee or the full amount resulting from the professional travel :
- at firstname.lastname@example.org
- at 514 994-6023
Billing, payment and receipt for assurance purposes
The client must pay by credit card on site once the service has been provided. If they cannot, they will receive instructions on how to set up a pre-authorized payment as of the opening of the account/file.
A confirmation of payment will be sent to you by email after the transaction.
A receipt for insurance purposes can be issued upon request.
Payment is made after a professional service has been rendered. No payment will be accepted before the service is rendered.
Credit cards accepted :
Consulting a physician can be paid cash.
Cheques are no longer accepted.
Any delay in payment will result in interests if the information in the pre-authorized payment form is incorrect. If the payment is not made within 30 days after an unsuccessful payment attempt (pre-authorized payment), fees of 1.5% per month (19.56% per year) will apply starting on the date the service was rendered. Parking fees, writing report or form fees may apply. You will receive further payment instructions. Refunds No refunds will be issued.
- Clinique GO™ is committed to protecting the identity of anyone who visits its website.
- Clinique GO™ does not systematically collect information on users who visit its website.
- If someone discloses personal information during the registration process or when they subscribe to Clinique GO™’s various services, the information they share will be kept in order to provide them with the information they requested.
- Clinique GO™ does not disclose, transmit, or sell any personal information of anyone who visits its website. Any information provided by a visitor is only used for the purposes for which it was intended, except when authorized by the user.