Among our wide range of health and social services professionals, many can intervene remotely to provide advice. These teleconsultation services are intended for people suffering from a variety of conditions, physical, mental or psychological, but also for people who encounter problems in their personal, family or professional life.
Depending on the case, an initial face-to-face meeting between the professional and the client may be necessary before the follow-up through teleconsultation can be carried out. In other cases, our services can be completely delivered by teleconsultation. For more details on each of our disciplines for which this service is offered, please consult the different sections below on this page.
How does our teleconsultation service work?
It's simple, all you need is a computer, a smart phone or an electronic tablet that gives you access to a video calling service over the Internet.
The professional will contact you at the scheduled time when you book your appointment. It is also at this time that our team will provide you with all the information you need to ensure that your teleconsultation runs smoothly.
What are the advantages of health teleconsultations for our clients?
In addition to promoting access to quality health services for as many people as possible, our health teleconsultation services offer you many advantages:
- The fees related to this type of service are often lower than those for face-to-face meetings, as they do not require our professionals to travel;
- Online consultations fit well into a busy schedule since they can be done from just about anywhere (home, workplace, etc.);
- Travel is avoided for clients with reduced mobility and for whom it could prove risky;
- Receipts for insurance companies can be issued, as is the case for our home services.
Medical online consultation
Consultations with our doctor can be done remotely, through teleconsultation. It should be understood that this service has its limitations and that medical teleconsultation is indicated in specific situations, such as:
- For the diagnosis of benign conditions;
- For the medical follow-up of patients who have already been seen;
- For the renewal of medical prescriptions;
- To obtain a medical referral to a specialist or other health care professional.
Please note that the services of our doctors do not replace the services of an emergency room and a medical team. For any urgent condition, call 911.
Online consultation with a psychologist
For a follow-up in psychology, teleconsultation is quite appropriate! This service is intended for clients of all ages. For children under the age of 14, teleconsultations with the psychologist are carried out in the company of a parent. This service is offered in particular for:
- The management of anxiety disorders;
- People suffering from depression;
- Parental coaching (guidance for parents of young children, behavioural, emotional and crisis management, lifestyle advice, etc.);
- And much more!