How can ergonomics improve your workplace?
Working long hours in front of a computer or maintaining the same posture can bring its share of postural problems and even lead to occupational injuries. With our workplace ergonomics services, you’ll be able to improve the health and well-being of your employees while reducing the discomfort that could undermine their productivity.
Ergonomics is a scientific discipline that consists of adapting work to the individual. You can benefit from the expertise of our certified ergonomists who are members of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists. They can help you with workstation analysis and adjustment, equipment recommendations, postural advice and more. Our personalized approach to workplace ergonomics aims to identify your organization’s needs to propose concrete and sustainable solutions to optimize the quality of your team’s work environment.
Our ergonomics services are offered by experienced professionals who can meet you at your workplace or home if you are working remotely. They are also available online to advise you on your workspace’s design.
Support the well-being of your team members by providing them with an ergonomic and safe environment!
What are the different services provided by our ergonomists?
Our ergonomics assessment services can include the following steps:
- Initial meeting and preliminary job observation.
- Questionnaire design.
- Meetings with employees.
- Workstation analysis.
- Presentation of recommendations to employees and management.
- Drafting of reports on the recommendations.
- Implementation of recommendations and training on equipment and new work methods.
- Testing and adjustment of equipment.
- Training on the principles of postural hygiene and other principles of adapted physical activities.
Here are some types of professional environments that can benefit from the expertise of our ergonomists:
How do our workplace ergonomics services work?
Fill out the quote request form
Evaluation of your needs by phone
Proposals for personalized services
Visit from the ergonomist
What are the benefits of our workplace ergonomics services?
- Improve the comfort and well-being of your team.
- Prevent or reduce pain associated with musculoskeletal problems.
- Optimize the productivity of your organization.
- Prevent work-related accidents or discomfort.
- Reduce costs associated with health and absenteeism.