What are our mental health programs all about?
Mental health is a primary component of your employees’ overall health. It is estimated that of the ten top causes of disability, five are related to mental disorders. Offering psychological support in the workplace is a concrete way to foster the development and resilience of your team members.
With our mental health programs, you can support your employees’ psychological health by offering them resources that fully meet their needs. This online service can be tailored to the size of your organization. It requires no medical prescription and can be reimbursed in whole or in part by private insurance.
Our virtual mental health care is designed to meet the individual needs of your employees. Whether it’s for managing anxiety and work-related stress, difficulty balancing work and family life, conflict management, motivational issues or lack of self-confidence, our holistic approach allows us to accompany your employees, no matter where they are in their mental health journey.
They will benefit from a personalized experience that can include virtual meetings with a psychotherapist upon request, tools, and strategies to overcome their difficulties or help them make life choices that will contribute to their well-being and mental health.
With our online counselling service, your employees can receive the psychological support they need, when and where it is convenient for them!
Support the psychological well-being and health of your teams with Clinique GO™’s mental health services!
What are some of the reasons to use the Clinique GO™ virtual mental health services?
Some of the reasons an employee may seek help to cope with the challenges of everyday life include:
- Stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Mood and emotion management.
- Lack of self-esteem and confidence.
- Relationship, family, marital or parental problems.
- Lack of concentration or motivation.
- Work-related challenges.
- Strategies to achieving a work-life balance.
- Questioning, life transition.
- Difficulties in coping with life changes.
- Post-traumatic shock.
- Addiction problems (drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.).
Become a prime employer by integrating Clinique GO™’s mental health programs into your employee benefits package!
- Flexible, discreet , and available always.
- A personalized approach to meet your employees’ needs.
- A user-friendly platform, accessible from a tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- A team of highly qualified mental health professionals.
- A range of resources to help your employees through difficult times.
- Clinically validated health assessments.
- Screening for mental health issues by clinical experts.
- And much more!