Quickly get medical advice with telemedicine! Discover. This intelligent telemedicine service is available throughout the province of Canada.
A technological solution to quickly provide you with medical advice in the comfort of your own home
Technology has had a huge impact on a variety of fields and the healthcare sector is no different! In this vein, Clinique GOTM would like to put recent advances in technology to the benefit of the entire community.
Secured communication, depending on your reason for consulting, can be a practical way for you to quickly get medical advice, a prescription, or a referral to consult a specialist. All without having to travel to meet a physician in person. This service is indicated for the assessment of certain minor conditions and emergencies, when the physician can objectify and examine a lesion directly by photo or video (e. g. skin problem), or when no particular lesion needs to be examined (e. g. renewal of medication in a stable condition without the need for a clinical examination).
How does this telemedicine service work?
- Click on the button "Make an appointment in telemedicine", located at the top of this page;
- Fill out the form;
- You will be quickly and automatically taken care of in order to benefit from an optimal, serious and personalized consultation at your condition.
Why you should call upon our telemedicine service?
- To receive advice from a licensed physician who practices family medicine or emergency medicine here in Canada;
- A prescription if needed, which will then be sent to the pharmacy of your choice if you need medication;
- A prescription renewal filled out beforehand by a specialized nurse practitioner or physician, which will then be sent to a pharmacy;
- Consultation and monitoring for minor conditions requiring medical advice: sore throat, urinary tract infection, and other minor conditions;
- A minor dermatological condition, urgent or not, that can be examined by photo or video;
- A referral to consult a medical specialist or other health care professional requiring a referral from a physician;
- An appointment for an in-person consultation with a physician if a medical exam is needed;
- To work closely with your health care professional and provide medical advice.
Promote the health of your employees! Offer them access to a doctor to meet various needs, all entirely remotely through our corporate telemedicine service.
Our telemedicine services allow you to obtain the advice of an experienced physician, certain prescriptions if necessary, or a referral to consult a specialist or other health professional. This service is offered through videoconferencing and secure messaging, i.e. without having to meet a doctor in person. This approach minimizes travel and waiting time in the clinic, with the goal of offering your employees more quality time at work and at home.
This service is especially indicated for: the evaluation of minor emergencies, the examination and diagnosis of lesions that can be observed by photo or video, or for the renewal of medication in the case of a stable condition that does not require a clinical examination.
- Service available 7 days a week.
- Prompt response to your submission request during business hours.
Our physicians have extensive experience in general medicine in a variety of settings, developed over the course of several years of practice. Also, our online consultation service includes the support of our telemedicine health expert: this experienced person is there to listen to your employees and offer them attentive and personalized service.
The team at Clinique GO™ is convinced that we can offer you superior quality service to ensure that your employees receive the health care they need, when and where they need it. This way, your employees avoid travelling to environments where there is a risk of contamination.