Thanks to a multidisciplinary team that includes health care professionals and social workers from various health disciplines, we are able to provide a variety of services and specialized treatments.
Our in-home health care services are available for clients in Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, on the South Shore, and on the North Shore. Wherever you are in Greater Montreal, our professionals will travel to the location of your choice to provide you with the care you need.
One team to answer all your health care needs
The mobile team at Clinique GOTM will come to the location you specified when you booked your appointment. Whether at your home, your workplace, a CHSLD, an educational institution, or anywhere else, our team is flexible and will always tailor their services to your needs.
With Clinique GO™, you don’t need to worry about getting the health care services you need. You’ll be able to quickly get an appointment and our professionals always arrive on time.
Our mobile team includes physicians, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists, kinesiologists, speech therapists, nutritionists, osteopaths, acupuncturists, psychologists, psychoeduators, ergonomists, and social workers. We can meet the needs of clients of all ages!
Our specialized services
Our team’s vast expertise allows us to provide you with numerous specialized services, in a variety of health disciplines.
Here’s an overview of the specialized services Clinique GO™ offers:
- Pregnancy follow-up
- Perineal rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation in case of vertigo
- Deconditioning after a hospitalization or illness
- Footcare for diabetics
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Psychoeduation for ADHD
- Homologation of a protection mandate
- Preventing falls at home
- Advice from an occupational therapist to adapt your workspace
- Driving evaluations from an occupational therapist
- Kinesiology physical training
- Speech therapy for people affected by aphasia
- Massage therapy in end-of-life care
- Residential Adaptation Assistance program
- Obtaining a disabled parking permit
- Evaluating eligibility for paratransit services
- Preventing and treating carpal tunnel syndrome
- And more
Contact us for more information
Do you have questions about the services we offer? Want to find out more about a condition or specific need? Contact us! Our team will be more than happy to answer all your questions and provide you with more details about our professional health care services and fees.
Calling upon Clinique GOTM will save you time. You won’t have to travel or wait for an appointment in the public health care network. Even if you have a busy schedule, we’ll be able to find the right time for your appointment, in the location that suits you the best!