GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
These conditions apply to all billed services, no matter the chosen option for making appointments or the method of payment.
Cancellation and no-show
You will be charged a cancellation fee and will be billed 50% of the session’s rate if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice. You will automatically be charged the full amount once the professional departs to meet you.
Please contact us as quickly as possible if you want to cancel to avoid the cancellation fee or the full amount resulting from the professional travel :
- Online, with the making appointement option;
- at 514-994-6023 ext. 1.
You will receive an invoice or a receipt by email or in the mail shortly after your session(s). You can send it (or a copy) to your insurance company, the SAAQ, or any other paying agency in relation to your situation.
You may keep a copy for your year-end taxes.
Methods of payment
Payment is made after a professional service has been rendered. No payment will be accepted before the service is rendered. The invoice lists our contact information, the type, date, and fees of the services rendered, as well as the name and the practice number if appropriate.
- By clicking on the link on your invoice if received by email;
- Directly on our webside : https://cliniquego.com/en/pay-online/;
- Or contact our billing department at 514-994-6023, ext. 103
For some services, including consulting a physician or nurse, the fees must be paid directly to the professional after services have been rendered. Credit card or cash accepted.
Online payment confirmation
A confirmation of payment will be sent to you by email after the transaction. Please keep your confirmation as proof of payment.
Price and interest for late payment applicable
The balance is payable in full and in one lump sum when the invoice has been received. Every invoice must be paid in Canadian dollars. Late payment fees of 1.5% per month (19.56% per year) will be charged if the payment has not been received 30 days after the invoice has been issued.
Parking fees, writing report or form fees may apply.
No refunds will be issued.
- Clinique GO™ is committed to protecting the identity of anyone who visits its website.
- Clinique GO™ does not systematically collect information on users who visit its website.
- If someone discloses personal information during the registration process or when they subscribe to Clinique GO™’s various services, the information they share will be kept in order to provide them with the information they requested.
- Clinique GO™ does not disclose, transmit, or sell any personal information of anyone who visits its website. Any information provided by a visitor is only used for the purposes for which it was intended, except when authorized by the user.