Clinique GO™ offers mobile health services for your home and work, as well as for private or public institutions that are part of Quebec’s health and social services network. We provide a wide range of healthcare services for Greater Montreal. Our team of professionals will go to the client’s location, whether their home, workspace, retirement home, school, or daycare (CPE).
GO Recruitment provides employment opportunities for healthcare professionals and social service workers specialized in an assortment of disciplines. In fact, we are always looking to hire people ready to work with a diverse clientele in a variety of environments. Whether you want to work in pediatrics or with adults or senior citizens, we’ve got work for you!
You’re flexible, willing to travel, bilingual, and you care about promoting health? Look no further! Many job opportunities are available to you thanks to GO Recruitment.
Types of jobs available
We are always looking for professionals to join our team. There are several jobs available in all of our healthcare disciplines :
Send us your application if you are interested in one of the following jobs :
- Human resources agent (HRA)
- Specialized educator
- Occupational therapist
- Massage therapist
- Nutritionist – Dietician
- Speech therapist
- Physical therapist
- Diet technician
- Social work technician
- Social worker
GO Recruitment is looking to fill positions in a variety of environments, both in public and private institutions. These mandates include :
- Mandates at our clients’ home
- Mandates in private institutions, such as private clinics, retirement homes, convalescent centres, CPEs and daycares, etc.
- Mandates in public institutions, such as hospitals, CLCS, CHSLD, rehabilitation centres, youth centres, Centres de réadaptation en déficience intellectuelle, URFI, as well as programs offered by CISSS and CIUSSS.
Most our mandates take place in Greater Montreal: the island of Montreal, Laval and Longueuil. However, some our mandates may take place in health institutions located throughout Quebec, including in distant regions.
Because we work with institutions in various sectors and regions in Quebec, we are looking for mobile, bilingual, and flexible professionals. Our team members like to travel to offer their services and advice to the people who need them.
GO Recruitment offers career opportunities for healthcare professionals and social service workers who are looking for a flexible job. We want to fill both part-time and full-time positions and also offer on-call and occasional work.
Our employees can take advantage of great working conditions, including competitive salaries and benefits.
Submit your application to access our job opportunities
- Head to our website’s GO Recruitment page
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the bottom of the page
- Fill out the form and click on “Send”
- On the GO Recruitment page, click on the “Apply” tab and fill out the form that appears on the screen. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you once we receive the form.
If your profile corresponds to what we are looking for, we’ll contact you with more information about the next steps. Please note that we personally meet every candidate who meets our selection criteria and those who can meet short-term market demands. These friendly meetings take place in the area of Montreal that suits you the best.
Thanks to GO Recruitment, finding a job in the healthcare sector is an easy and efficient process! Join a growing team with a stellar reputation, join Clinique GO™’s team!